Home > Apostolic, Oneness, Prophecy > Wheel of Prophecy – Who is God?

Wheel of Prophecy – Who is God?

November 20, 2007 Leave a comment Go to comments

Wheel of Prophecy - Who is God?

About these ads
  1. December 28, 2007 at 6:52 pm

Hey Praise God : I fully believe Teach and preach the oneness of the Godhead : even when originally in the United Free Church in Scotland I saw the truth of the Oneness and baptism in Jesus Name ! So it was natural way for the churches of the truth to catch up with me as I did not know there were churches who believed this way so it was not until about 1974 when they contacted me when one of their ministers heard me unconciosly preach on the subject – oh Allelu-YAH ! : May you be blessed in your work and family as you faithfully minister the Wonderfull Words of Life in the Mighty Name of Yahshua! Bro. Mike of Falkirk – Scotland !!!! 1 Cor. 2:12 + 1 Cor. 3:9

2. elson samte
    October 22, 2010 at 5:51 am

There is only one GOD….JESUS.

3. GAC
    October 24, 2010 at 1:24 pm

Thanks for the comment Elson! Indeed…One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism!

4. September 8, 2011 at 10:10 am

read ACTS 2:38

5. September 8, 2011 at 10:19 am

Pastor BOB M.VILLAVER host pastor of UNITED PENTECOSTAL CHURCH PHILIPPINES INC., Bagong Silang Church inviting all CHRISTIANS to read and study the WHEEL OF PROPHECY every time we are confuse that JESUS and the FATHER is ONE….

6. December 6, 2011 at 11:09 am

AMEN.. SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME, ISRAELITE PEOPLE THRU THE SONS OF JACOB BELIEVE THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD…DEUTERONOMY 6:4…THEY PRACTICE THE WORSHIP OF STRICT MONOTHEISM..EVER SINCE.. THE LORD GOD IS ONE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.. AMEN AND AMEN.. FROM UPC- BAHRAIN IN JESUS NAME. BRO. N-BRON

7. moses
    January 31, 2012 at 6:40 am

this is great i am One God believer oneness Efeso 4:5 i believe!!!! there is ONE not three

8. Hannah
    February 11, 2012 at 11:34 am

I AM SO BLESSED RIGHT NOW JUST READING THE ABOVE QUOTES WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS. MY FATHER WAS A MEMBER OF THE ASSEMBLE OF GODS CHURCH IN GUYANA SOUTH AMERICA, AND THOUGHT IT WAS THREE GODS BUT AS BEGAN TO STUDY THE WRITTEN WORD OF GOD FOR HIMSELF HE RECEIVED THE REVELATION OF THE ONENESS OF GOD. AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY IS NOW PREACHING AND TEACHING THIS TRUTH INTO ALL THE WORLD.

9. Hannah
    February 11, 2012 at 11:43 am

The LORD JESUS is so wonderful and faithful to His people. I remember a co-worker telling someone on the job that he worship rah the sun god, and I laugh to myself because I remembered David in Psalm 148:3 stated “Praise ye Him, sun and moon: praise Him all ye stars of light”. WOW his god praises my GOD…lol,JESUS IS LORD.

10. Samuel K. Wilson
    February 19, 2012 at 5:03 am

Thank you so much for this brilliant Wheel of prophecy. I am so blessed.

I am a Oneness preacher of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am writing a book on Who actually jesus is.

I will appreciate were you to send me some verses to help me. I also request your permission to use your Wheel of prophecy in this book.

I wait to hear from you and remain blessed in Jesus’ name.

11. teri
    February 22, 2012 at 10:12 am

How come this Just makes so much sense?.. I think more of these need to be passed out…

12. March 14, 2012 at 1:44 am

Some eager beaver said, “One God not three”. May I interject! No! God is a trinity of 3 revealing the 1 distinct being. Think mind, desire and form. Father God is TRUTH. Father’s Spirit is LOVE and Jesus is Father and Spirit in visible bodily FORM. One unique Creator yet ever present and all powerful. Yes Jesus is God and I’ll never deny that. But if we cannot comprehend how God is 3 in One, we will never understand 1 Corinthians 15:24-28 where we are told that Jesus will hand the Kingdom over to the Father that God may be all, in all. Jesus is the Great Creator and is nothing created like we are but in eternity TRUTH and LOVE will rule and reign in all. That does not make man God but it does mean that there is no dictator dictating in heaven. Drink from the River of LIFE.

13. Troy D. Baxter
    June 8, 2012 at 6:44 am

It is all about our relationship with the Lord.
    In the beginning God demonstrated His love to Adam and Eve in the garden. He continues to
    show His great love toward us today. As we are reconciled to Him, we inherit life that will
    outlast the world and everything in it; He wants us to know Him as He is.
    To wit, God was in Christ; reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses
    unto them: and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation, 2 Cor 5:19.
    Some people are known by their revelation knowledge of The Lord Jesus Christ. This book is
    full of that kind of evidence. It comes only through the inspiration of God.
    Isaiah said, “His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The
    everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace…” Isaiah 9:6. He had a revelation.
    Peter said, “Thou art the Christ; The son of The Living God.” Matt 16:16. The Lord’s
    response was, “…Upon this rock I will build My church and the gates of hell shall not prevail
    against it.”
    The Apostle Paul’s revelation came on the road to Damascus, when The Lord said, “I am
    Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.” Acts 9:5
    James said, “…. with whom is no variableness nor shadow of turning.” James 1:17.
    James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God thou doest well, the devils believe also and
    tremble.
    John recorded the words of the resurrected Christ when He said, “I am Alpha and Omega, the
    beginning and the ending saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the
    Almighty!” Revelation 1:8
    We all make our statement in one way or another: The fellowship of the children of God
    around the world have this testimony. It is … I HAVE SEEN JESUS!!

14. June 8, 2012 at 10:49 am

In reply to Troy D. Baxter’s comment, I agree completely. I would remind all who “have seen”, that it is one thing to “see”, yet another thing to “follow”. This is where faith comes into the equasion, for faith is “NOT” just what one believes but faith “IS” practicing what one believes. For it is impossible to please God without faith – Hebrews 11:6. As God is TRUTH operating in LOVE as the Christ reveals, so then we who reveal the truth that Jesus is LORD and who love as Jesus loved, are those who walk in faith. We practice what we preach because Jesus (TRUTH and LOVE in flesh the Messiah) is in us. To do otherwise reveals the hypocrite and we all know that hypocrites go to where there is weeping and the gnashing of teeth – Matthew 24:51. The words of the wise are the pricks, their collected sayings like firmly embedded nails – given by one Shepherd – Ecclesiastes 12:11. Yes, it is hard to deny the truth of what is already written and established, in the Bible. Faith is no easy walk. Thank God for Romans 3:3-4 as translated in the New International Version of the Bible which reveals that Romans 10:10 is the clinch pin which binds all the pricks together. It is not our works which save us but it is in whom we trust to deliver us which saves. Herein is revealed a very old and confusing mistranslation in the King James for Romans 3:3 of the KJV directly contradicts John 3:18 of the KJV. Yet Father TRUTH “NEVER” contradicts Himself. Therefore those who love TRUTH read the original Greek and Hebrew to discover what men have done with God’s Word which destroys our hearing and understanding of God’s voice – Jeremiah 8:8-9 warned us about this a very long time ago. I’m not saying that the NIV is better than the KJV or visa/versa because each have their own problems and their own merits. But I am saying that those who love God search for God by every means possible. And if we search, we will find.

15. Teliphen Neamon
    August 23, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Hi my name is Teliphen Neamon from Marshall Island butkan light house church Pastor by
    Rev.Carl deBrum his wife Sister Cathy deBrum. I am so happy to be part of the truth One GOD Church in the pacific. Really thank GOD about my Pastor b c if he did not preach Oneness on the april 15, 2007. i would be lost forever. Roman 10:14

16. YouTube's EdOfTheNorth
    August 23, 2012 at 9:33 pm

April 15, 2007 was a very good day in the Kingdom of Heaven. A good day indeed for everyone was cheering and praising God for His mercy, His compassion and His sacrifice that another might live rather than die. Holy, Holy, Holy, is the LORD God Almighty, who was, and who is, and who is to come! Praise, Glory, Honor, Strength, Wisdom, Wealth and Power belong to Jesus the LION who masquerades as a Lamb. Shout it from the rooftops Bro. Shout for all your worth and the walls will fall, He will enter in and He will drive Falsehood from his hiding place.

17. Mary
    July 11, 2013 at 1:27 am

Does anyone know if I can get this in Spanish ??? Thanks

18. July 11, 2013 at 10:48 am

Hey Mary: If you look at the lower portion of the tract you will find it is made by The Pentecostal Publishing House with an address. If you write them, I do believe this tract is available in Spanish.

19. August 17, 2013 at 8:49 pm

For more information on the name of Jesus, come to our website http://www.apostolic-bible.com and download the free Holy Apostolic New Gospel of Matthew, the Jesus name appendix at the end has much information about the name of Jesus.

20. June 2, 2014 at 3:43 pm

Hello! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay.
    I’m definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

21. June 3, 2014 at 12:22 pm

The original Matthew 28:19
    28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, immersing them in my name:
    #ApostolicBible1